20201001

Solved: YT links embedded in Blogger not being shown in mobile devices

Solved: YT links embedded in Blogger not being shown in mobile devices 

 If in recent weeks you accessed my blog from mobile device, chances are you were not able to see embedded Youtube links. I think I managed to fix the issue. Hopefully. 

 So, go there and try again, or you'll never know what you're missing. 

 For me, problem started when I noticed some posts do not have thumbnail from embedded YT clip. I fixed that by re-embedding them. Unfortunately, Blogger video embedding feature was modified by some clever person, so to make it 

... class="blog_video_class" .... 

With such class, YT links are not shown in Chrome mobile and possibly other browsers. 

 There are several options that work: 
 
- no class at all 

 or class =
 "youtube_video_class" 
"YOUTUBE-iframe-video" 
 "BLOGGER-youtube-video" 

 Probably more, I know nothing about HTML and coding. Hope this helped.