20130904

48 minutes of various music/ VladanMovies, Road Movie: Timelapse (10x) Beograd - Kotor.





Hi, I was away for a while and now here it is ...

Soundtrack:
A compilation of my music, presented in previous videos, Except this one:
from 17:48, draft electro version from 4-5 years ago, and
from 22:55, the same tune, try outs on a guitar (Squier Tele, of course), from 2001-2.
Actually, it's a chorus of a melody, followed by a somewhat jazzed up one.
Everything just repeats couple of times with very little variation
(no variations at all in electro version, just one plain + one jazzed, then repeat)

Video:
10x timelapse, ie 8 hours drive by car in 48 minutes. Non stop recording, I think I only cut out one break at "Djurdjevica Tara", and maybe a couple of moments when I changed the camera.
I put some 10 links as annotations to skip in time, according to larger towns or important spots I passed by/ through.

The first 10 minutes were filmed by "sunglasses camera", so it's a little more shakey. From 10-24 it's standard recording. From 24min onwards, it's filmed by android phone, overlayed with OBD, GPS data, and maps from navigation. Sync is based upon a time stamp, but some values ​​and pictures do not follow eachother, you can see how this GPS on Android is imprecise (the Nokia one is much better, in line with OBD data, which I'll show in some of the following films), etc. ...